How to Delete a Payment from a Recorded Deposit in QuickBooks? In case you wish to do away with a payment from any deposit in the QB software, you can rush to its Home Page. You will see the record deposits here. You can select them. In case the window of Payments to Deposit launches on your screen, choose Cancel. Switching to the menu of Edit, you can press Delete Deposit to do the needful.
As an alternative, you can also follow the 7 steps given here to get familiar with how to delete a payment from a deposit in QuickBooks.
- Go to the “Home Page” of “QuickBooks”.
- Certain record deposits will be visible. Click on them.
- Press “Cancel” in case the window of depositing a payment emerges.
- The deposit you want to delete has to be placed. If the deposit cannot be found, you can select the “Previous” icon.
- Enter the “Edit” menu.
- Tap “Delete Deposit”.
- Press “Ok” to go ahead with deleting the payment.
This may help you,
Please register or sign in to comment