For an essay writer, the topic of education will always be an important topic to talk about. Each individual is in one way or the other related to it. According to the National Center for Educational Statistics around 55-60 million students attended school in 2019-2020, and with 3.7 million teachers there to teach them. In addition to that, about 20 million students were enrolled in universities and colleges.
If you're looking for the best essays and papers in the United Kingdom (UK), United States (US), Australia (AU), Canada (CA), Cyprus (CY) and United Arab Emirates (UAE) then 5StarEssays is your one stop shop.
The field of education is vast. Its expenditure is too around $680 billion was allocated to public school education alone in 2019. Education thus becomes a focus for people of all walks of life. It is the system that helps produce capable individuals and citizens.
With implications of education upon each and every person, it is no surprise that it is one of the most common subjects for discussions, debates, and analysis.
It has become important for students to discuss and talk about the education system in which they study. Education as a topic is discussed in the form of academic essays from primary school to graduate and postgraduate studies. It is such a vast topic that it can be expressed, analyzed and debated in each essay type.
Here are various topics recommended by an essay writer that you can use to write on the topic of Education:
Compare and Contrast Essay Topics on Education
- How do Homeschooled students compare to Private/Public schooled students?
- Which is the beneficial style of study in groups or study alone?
- A comparison of Distance Learning in the present age to traditional-school learning
- A comparison between engineers and scientists across various fields
- A comparison of Academics and Educational Thought Leaders
- Private colleges vs Public colleges
- Comparison of dropout rates amongst different ethnic groups
- The college expenditure and budget across Public and Private colleges
- What IVY League Universities provide students that other universities don’t?
- The reading habits of students at different stages of school
- Employment rate amongst Community College Graduates and Public/Private colleges and students
- Student loan debts of Arts students compared to students of Sciences.
- Modern technology inclusive classroom studies vs traditional classroom studies.
- School curriculum of the year 2020 compared with the curriculum of the year 2000.
- Interdisciplinary studies vs single degree studies
The team at essaywriter.college is made up of professional, experienced writers who have been trained to write top-notch essays for students from the United Kingdom (UK), United States (US), Australia (AU), and Canada (CA).
Argumentative Essay Topics on Education
- Should tablets and computers be part of every modern-day class?
- Should the school duration and student workload be lessened?
- How the education system can be improved by removing the grading system
- The importance of co-education or mixed-sex classrooms
- Why programming languages should be taught to school students
- Why the concept of passing and failing should not exist and why students should not be forced to repeat a grade?
- The cultural biases of SATs and other standardized tests
- The importance of sex education classes in the present day and age
- School uniforms compulsion and its effects on students’ academics and behaviour
- Does an increase in school diversity lessen hostility amongst different ethnic groups?
Writemyessayfast.net is the best essay writing service for students in United States (US), United Kingdom (UK), Australia (AU), United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Canada (CA) to get their essays written by professional writers who know what they're doing!
Cause and Effect Essay Topics on Education
- The short and long-term effects of bullying on differently-abled students
- Benefits of studying history in schools for students
- The causes of student misbehaviour in the classrooms
- The effects of not styling our education to cater to student’s multiple intelligences
- How social media is affecting students’ academic performance
- Effects of extracurricular activities on school and college students
- What are the causes of high school students dropping out?
- The beneficial impacts of student-exchange programs upon exchange students
- The effects of a factory-like education system
- The effects of lengthy school hours on students
Youressaywriter.net is a professional essay writing service that provides assistance to students from across the world, including those in United Kingdom (UK) , United Arab Emirates (UAE), United States (US), Australia (AU) and Canada (CA).